Monday 24 September 2012

Group Female Artists



This is a female UK group, what i like from this music video is they all got the similar look, which is very sexy but they look like dancers and hip hop artist. I like the way they all do the same routines with dancers in the background, which is what we want to go for as well. They have many shots together to show they are together in as one, which means i would need to have my artist together most of the time.





I like the split screens of the artist and how they all have complete different looks, this is much different  from RD but it still work, as the split screen as the equal amount of shots on them. I love the extream colours and themes used in this video makes it look more mainstream. I will consider experimenting with different make up and costume; goign out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment