Thursday 13 September 2012

My Music Biography

Early years
From a young age of around 5 I was really into pop music; my artists was the spice girls i had stickers and i remember my mum buying me the album, my first ever album. Another major artist was Britney, i would always get up and dance to her music videos, in fact i use to know the choreography for Britney spears crazy. One of the most memorable songs was christina Auguilera.


This song means a lot to me, as it was the first routine I made , with my two best friends in primary school (Ria and Anita). We were the best dancers in school, winning most of the competitions in the playground. This may be the reason why I have so much passion for dance.

Other Side of me
Although from young I have enjoyed up beat dancing music, I also really enjoy soft/pop rock. they often have meaning to their songs, and just enjoyable to relax and just listen. This song just really makes me happy.


Secondary years

During late secondary i really got into the mainstream hip hop and R&B. What was even more surprising was that i became a fun of rapping, all down to Nicki Minaj mix tape. In school i would rap this song identically, knowing every word and expression. This lead me on to listening to artist such as Lil-Wayne and drake, becoming a Drake fan, downloading every single album. Another route I have gone down is looking for unknown female rappers, such as the UK artist and up coming Azealia Banks.


Currently

My favourite artist right now and has been for a while is Beyonce, for many reasons , for the music, her look, her performance and her dignity. She has excelled as an artist and is truly superstar. Her album "4" after downloading it really made me fall in love with her, her music is fun and danceable but can be emotional and meaning full such as "I was here". Her videos are always at a high standard in dancing,singing and performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment