Monday 24 September 2012

Ideas for Music video



I like this routine, I will make something similar to this, which isn't too complicated but is still fast and powerful like this.



This is an all female dance crew, this will be one of my inspiration to the choreography. Firstly they are all females like my artists, they have put different types of dancing in it which are strong and suite the music and the chorus is fun and easy to do which is my favourite bit of this video.



This has a bit of everything in envision and more. I like they camera and editing technique, using special effects; specially at 1:30 when they are laughing and it looks distorted. The split screens the solos, the formations, different camera angels are definetely what i have been looking for. The idea of having the solo singing in one split screen with dancers in the other looks good. The movements are fun and powerful. I may consider having male dancers.



This has been done in a studio like we are planning to do. I like the change in backgorund colours and contrast from shilottes  and neon shilottes to normal. Gives us more of variety to play with. I like how we have performance from the artist but sh ealso dances with the dancers. Also the solo dancers with tricks in slow motion. She only has four dances which is effective enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment